Chiropractic Therapy Brisbane
What is Chiropractic Therapy?
Chiropractic therapy involves the diagnosis and treatment of a range of joint and musculoskeletal injuries. Chiropractic therapy adjusts the structure of the body by removing joint fixations and muscle restrictions, which can decrease chronic pain, improve posture and flexibility, enhance performance and prevent/treat/manage injuries.
Common ailments that chiropractic therapy can help include:
- Shoulder and Neck pain
- Poor posture
- Sciatica and disc problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Lower back and leg pain
- Sports injury; rotator cuff tears, Tennis and Golfer’s elbow
- Knee, hip and ankle injury
- Scoliosis and post surgery
- Carpal tunnel and compartment disorders
- Work injury and repetitive strain
- Muscular and ligament sprains and strains
Dr Miki Humphrey Chiropractic Therapy Brisbane
Miki is a holistic chiropractor. She uses a range of chiropractic, soft tissue and cranial techniques to provide her patients with thorough, full body treatments. Miki also offers posture and exercise advice and stretching/rehabilitation techniques. If you want to get results quickly and create lasting structural changes in your body, we highly recommend that you try chiropractic therapy.